1. Title: Twin Pillars: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
By: Paul Wetenhall, President, Ventureprise, Inc. Time and Location: 5:30 pm – 6:20 pm, 9/10/2012, Cameron Hall 101.
2. Title: Unconventional Developments in the Oil & Gas Industry
By: Alfred D'Ambrosio, PE, Sr. Commercial Manager, Hess Corporation Time and Location: 5:30 pm – 6:20 pm, 9/17/2012, Cameron Hall 101.
3. Title: It’s Alive! Putting Smarts Into Stuff That Flows Through the Supply Chain and Into the Things That Do the Moving
By: Dr. Mike Ogle, Ph.D., Vice President of Educational & Technical Services, Material Handling Industry of Americas Time and Location: 5:30 pm – 6:20 pm, 9/24/2012, Cameron Hall 101.
4. Title: What is the Business Case for Sustainability?
By: Dr. Daniel S. Vogel, Associate Director, Center for Energy, Environment and Sustainability Wake Forest University Schools of Business Time and Location: 5:30 pm – 6:20 pm, 10/15/2012, Cameron Hall 101.
5. Title: Use of Simulation for Process Improvements in Healthcare
By: Dr. Dimitrios Stefanidis, M.D., Ph.D., Medical Director, Carolinas Simulation Center & Faculty, General Surgery, Carolinas Medical Center, & Clinical Assistant Professor, UNC Time and Location: 5:30 pm – 6:20 pm, 10/29/2012, Cameron Hall 101.
Note: The seminar titles are tentative.
For questions about the Industrial & Technology Management Seminars please contact Dr. Ertunga C. Ozelkan (email@example.com) Director and Associate Professor of Systems Engineering and Engineering Management.