Dr. Gary Teng
1. Energy Security Activities at Savannah River National Lab
By: Joette Sonnenberg, Ph.D., Associate Laboratory Director, Engineering Security and
Engineering, Savannah River National Laboratory
Time and Location: 5:30 pm – 6:20 pm, 2/1/2010, Cameron Hall 101.
2. Fundraising 101: It’s Not About the Money
By: Benjamin T. Mohler, CFRE, Director of Philanthropy and Development, The William States
Lee College of Engineering, UNC Charlotte
Time and Location: 5:30 pm – 6:20 pm, 2/8/2010, Cameron Hall 101.
3. The 4 Habits of the 60-second Manager who had his Cheese Moved by a Fish
By: Stephen J. Szilagyi, Senior Vice President of Distribution, Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Time and Location: 5:30 pm – 6:20 pm, 3/15/2010, Cameron Hall 101.
4. Delivery of Appropriate and Timely Care: Demographics, Demands and Process Decisions
By: Parag Dalsania, M.D., Assistant Chief of Staff, Primary Care Service, W.G. (Bill) Hefner VA Medical Center
Time and Location: 5:30 pm – 6:20 pm, 3/22/2010, Cameron Hall 101.
5. Frito-Lay Plant Tour
By: Eric Lewis, Carolina Region Supply Chain Manager, Frito-Lay, Inc.
Time and Location: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, 4/5/2010, Frito-Lay South Charlotte facility.
6. Lean Applications in Health Care: Case Studies
By: Steve Wilhoit, Vice President and Johanna Young, Director, Performance Enhancement
Center, Carolinas HealthCare System
Time and Location: 5:30 pm – 6:20 pm, 4/12/2010, Cameron Hall 101.