The certificate will be awarded upon completion of four graduate level courses (12 credit hours) in the area of energy analytics. The cumulative GPA must be at least 3.0 and at most one course with a grade of C may be allowed toward the certificate. Requests for related course substitutions may be approved at the discretion of the Program Director.
The students need to take four of the following courses:
- EMGT 5961 Introduction to Energy Systems (3)
- EMGT 5962 Energy Markets (3)
- EMGT 5963 Energy Systems Planning (3)
- EMGT 5964 Case Studies in the Energy Industry (3)
- EMGT 6965 Energy Analytics (3)