Systems Engineering and Engineering Management (SEEM) is a thriving, relatively new department of the UNC Charlotte’s Lee College of Engineering. Although our Master of Science Program in Engineering Management has been in operation since Fall 2000, the Bachelor of Science Program in Systems Engineering opened its doors in Fall 2008, and produced its first graduates in Spring 2011.
The department offers the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering (BSSE)
- Master of Science in Engineering Management (MSEM)
SEEM also contributes to the following Ph.D. program:
In addition, the department is home to a number of graduate level certificate programs:
- Graduate Certificate in Energy Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Lean Six Sigma
- Graduate Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chains
- Graduate Certificate in Systems Analytics
We are located on the second floor of Cameron Hall where most of our classes are held. Please find the campus map here.